Monday 5 September 2011

Fall Is Coming

Mike and I went for a nice walk today on one of the local trails.  It was cool today, 15 degrees celius compared to the 32 degrees celcius of two days ago not including the wicked humidity.  It reminded me that Fall is on its way, and that my favourite season of the year is coming ( besides Christmas).  I thought I would post a few shots from last fall that showcase the beautiful colors that will soon be upon us.  The shots were taken at the Guelph Arboretum in the fall of 2010.  It is a beautiful place and I still remember that on this particular day the Guelph Gryphons University football team was playing and while I was walking and capturning my shots I could here the fans cheering.  A perfect fall day.  Football and the amazing fall foliage.  Enjoy......

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment